The protection of your personal information is very important to us. This privacy statement indicates what personal information we collect to offer you our services. The privacy statement also describes how we process your personal information and your rights related to your privacy, and how you can enforce them.
MOSO AS may link to other companies. We do not have access to and do not process personal information posted on these websites, unless otherwise specified in this statement. MOSO is also not responsible for either the content or processing of personal data on other websites. See their own privacy statements.
MOSO services are provided by MOSO AS Org no. 917 749 049 (“MOSO”, “we”, “us”). MOSO AS, Tjønneheia 25, 4640 Søgne, e-mail address: email@example.com. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data, which we collect through our websites and services.
– Personal identification information (Username, full name, email address, and if entered your phone number.
– Pictures, videos, notes and plans that you upload through the application
– Logg history
– IP- address
– Date and time for when you visited the MOSO website
– Date and time for when you visited the MOSO platform
– The website that led you to the MOSO website
– Device ID, such as device model and individual device ID, and / or cookie ID (cookies), and other information about your device (e.g. browser, language, time zone settings, operating system, platform and screen resolution)
– Channel for collecting information: browser, mobile browser, application and browser version
– Geographical information – your geographical location/position
You directly provide MOSO with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register and use the MOSO software
– Voluntarily register for an event, complete a customer survey, sign up for a newsletter or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
– Visit our website via your browser’s cookies
– Share your information with us, either directly or indirectly
MOSO may also receive your data indirectly from FEIDE which includes the email address registered in FEIDE, first and last name, user-ID in FEIDE, avatar (profile photo in FEIDE). If you want more information about how FEIDE secures your data, follow this link: https://www.feide.no/sluttbrukernes-rettigheter
To manage our Customer relations in general and to meet our Customer commitments, MOSO needs information about you in your role as Customer contact person or user of a service.
The purposes of processing this personal data are:
1. Execute sales and contract process to Customers
2. Perform deliveries in accordance with agreements made with you or Customers
3. Manage your account and offer support to users of our products and services
4. Improve and develop the quality, functionality and user experience of our products and services. E. g notify about updates and bug fixes on the software
5. Detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and perform maintenance and debugging
6. Prevent abuse of our products and services
7. Provide newsletters and information about upcoming events and customer related information
8. Process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow-up
We may share or disclose your personal information to selected third parties:
– We may outsource parts of the processing of your personal data to a third party. (see 2.4)
– We may disclose your personal information to resellers, suppliers and subcontractors in order to fulfill our obligations in the contractual relationship with you, and for the purposes set out in this privacy statement. (see 2.4)
– We may disclose necessary personal information to authorities such as the police, tax authorities and other public authorities when required by law. An example of statutory disclosure of personal data is for purposes related to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
– However, we may also disclose your personal information when public authorities request it pursuant to applicable law.
If we share your personal information with such third parties, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is processed with adequate security and protection when transferred or disclosed to such third parties.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties. We will also never disclose your personal information to third parties for direct advertising, distance selling or other similar forms of direct marketing, opinion polls or market research, unless you have given us your consent to this.
Our security measures include modern firewalls, encryptions, secure IT environment, suitable access control, training of our staff who process your personal information and careful selection of subcontractors. In addition, access to your personal information is limited to MOSO employees who need this information to provide our services to you.
The MOSO web application mentorobservation.com (mobile and web version) has security measures which protect personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, corruption and destruction using appropriate technical measures, including encryption of personal profile (using AES) and authentication of data transaction.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MOSO correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MOSO to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MOSO erase your personal data, under certain conditions. However, this does not apply if the information is necessary to provide our services: Krav om sletting
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MOSO restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MOSO’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. You can protest against the processing of your personal data that takes place in accordance with the Law Personopplysningsloven artikkel 21. You can do this by sending an e-mail to: personvern@MOSO.as
Withdrawal of consent – When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. A revocation of consent will not affect the legality of the processing that took place before consent was revoked. If you wish to revoke your consent, you can send an email to: personvern@MOSO.as
Data portability – In the case of automated processing of your personal data to fulfill an agreement, you have the right to request that the personal data we have registered on you be disclosed in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
lf you make a request; we have 30 days to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: personvern@MOSO.as
Call us at: (+47) 21 67 67 60
Complaints to the supervisory authorities are sent to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, PO Box 8177, 0034 Oslo. Or firstname.lastname@example.org
We do use data we obtain from you when you visit our website, such as www.moso.as. You have control over your own cookie settings when visiting our website.
– Collect information about the user to provide a better experience using the website
– Collect information about the user to provide an overview of how, when and where the MOSO web application is used to overview and support the use of the application.
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of deleting cookies.