To manage our Customer relations in general and to meet our Customer commitments, MOSO needs information about you in your role as Customer contact person or user of a service.
The purposes of processing this personal data are:
1. Execute sales and contract process to Customers
2. Perform deliveries in accordance with agreements made with you or Customers
3. Manage your account and offer support to users of our products and services
4. Improve and develop the quality, functionality and user experience of our products and services. E. g notify about updates and bug fixes on the software
5. Detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and perform maintenance and debugging
6. Prevent abuse of our products and services
7. Provide newsletters and information about upcoming events and customer related information
8. Process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow-up
We may share or disclose your personal information to selected third parties:
– We may outsource parts of the processing of your personal data to a third party. (see 2.4)
– We may disclose your personal information to resellers, suppliers and subcontractors in order to fulfill our obligations in the contractual relationship with you, and for the purposes set out in this privacy statement. (see 2.4)
– We may disclose necessary personal information to authorities such as the police, tax authorities and other public authorities when required by law. An example of statutory disclosure of personal data is for purposes related to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
– However, we may also disclose your personal information when public authorities request it pursuant to applicable law.
If we share your personal information with such third parties, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is processed with adequate security and protection when transferred or disclosed to such third parties.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties. We will also never disclose your personal information to third parties for direct advertising, distance selling or other similar forms of direct marketing, opinion polls or market research, unless you have given us your consent to this.